If you want a tasty start to the day with a quick and easy protein breakfast then this Egg and Avocado Toast recipe is perfect for you. All you need is a mashed avocado along with some wheat bread and then top with a egg (I prefer poached) or scrambled egg.
The combination of flavor and texture of this recipe is amazing. It is very simple, honestly takes about 5 minutes to prepare.
· 1 large egg
· 2 slices of whole grain bread
· 1 oz mashed avocado
· Salt and pepper to taste
· hot sauce (optional)
1. Toast the bread.
2. Mash the avocado with fork and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Smear the avocado spread on toast.
4. Top it with a poached egg.
5. Finish it with the hot sauce if desired.
If you like this Egg and Avocado Toast, I’d like to hear how you top yours and let us know what you think.